Total Pageviews

Monday 13 February 2012

Horsey finished the race!!

Just a quickie to show you the finished result of my silliness - they say the older we get the sillier we get and I think that I am living proof of this, LOL


This is Horsey as I bought him..............................




And this is Horsey mid-race - notice the gender is beginning to change.............................


And here SHE is in all her glory (as I was working on IT, it became obvious that HE was no longer a HE).  I present to you, Princess Gee Gee............................










Who can resist those big, beautiful eyes.  This is how it all came together:
Horse from Queen's Cupboard
Cream Paint
Hair pieces from Dollar Store
Hair Clip from Dollar Store
Googly Eyes from Dollar Store
False Eyelashes from Dollar Store
Jute String from Dollar Store

Where would I be without the good old Dollar Store?  If I like the Dollar Store, imagine how I will feel when Michaels opens up here.  Can't wait.  So, there she is, Princess Gee Gee.  Looks like she needs a little playmate but for now she sits quietly in my living room.  'Til next time.