Total Pageviews

Friday 7 October 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Stopping by to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.  It has been a beautiful week weatherwise and it looks like the weekend is going to continue with more of the same.  We are so blessed.  Have a safe and most enjoyable time with those that you love.  I will be cooking a beef roast for my eldest son and his lady on Monday (no traditional turkey for this young man, if I fed them just potatoes and gravy they would be in heaven).  I do have some orange cheesecake left over from when a very dear friend came to visit, so that will have to do for dessert.  Been working very hard on my new Etsy account and am hoping that it will take off and give me something to do in my new found retirement, especially with the winter months approaching (too fast).  If you are so inclined, please pop in and check out my "creations".  Also, if you have any ideas to help me on my way, I would appreciate them.  Don't forget to take time to count your blessings this weekend (as we should every day).  Huggers, Chris